Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What Others Are Saying About Us!

I started working out with Jesus and David at Texas Kettlebell Club/CrossFit Seguin in late April 2011.
Since then I have lost 1 dress size and 21 pounds. The workouts are intense and thorough, and the trainers really know how to motivate you!
When I first started going to class I felt a bit intimidated; however, everyone is so welcoming and supportive that I quickly became comfortable.
There is never a dull day in class; they change up the workouts so often that I can’t remember having repeated one yet.
When you are finished with a class, you feel like you truly challenged and pushed yourself to another level.
In the past I have tried to join a large traditional gym, and I have tried working out in a home gym.
Nothing has given me results like CrossFit Seguin. I am amazed at what it has done for my body (and my friends and family are amazed as well).
Besides the assistance during workouts, David and Jesus also provide dietary advice, which has been essential in helping me lose weight.
I would recommend this gym to anyone who is looking for a truly unique experience, superior trainers and an intense workout.
I can honestly say that CrossFit Seguin has changed my life, and I love it!
-Nadia Cordero/ Seguin, TX
------------------------------
Read More Testimonials>>>http://www.texaskettlebellclub.com/Testimonials.html

No comments:

Post a Comment