Thursday, October 7, 2010

TKC Testimonial!

Miracles performed

In May of 2009 I was in a terrible roll over accident and permanently damaged my knee. For 18 months I have been through 3 doctors and 2 surgeries to find a solution to managing pain in my knee and losing a majority of my endurance and general mobility. The last surgeon that was taking care of me informed me that I needed total knee replacement, but since I am 37, that nobody would perform the surgery since I was too young. I was then convinced that I would never be able to function physically again, not even at a normal level. Then wife decided to check out the unique kettle bell club close to us in our city and after chatting with David and Jesus, found out that they may even be able to help me. I was skeptic, but I was desperate for pain to stop and regain most of my mobility back.After two weeks of training I was able to walk without a cane and now at four weeks later I have gained back all of my confidence that was lost when I came to terms with being permanently injured.Jesus is an ideal trainer, he can help you obtain your workout goals and lead you to more than you expect. I am greatly impressed by his training style and how he was able to help me reach results that medical care could not provide. Yes, I may not be able to run and jump again, but the Texas Kettle Bell Club has enabled me to obtain physical performance levels previously thought to be impossible with this permanent injury.
Erin Ramsey - Seguin Texas

1 comment: