|Maria doing a 3min finisher: Crescent Swings w/35lbs-16kg KB and tire flip (300lbs).|
Friday, January 29, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
|Starting February 6th I will be adding a Saturday Kettlebell class at 11am. The Kettlebell Intro class will be free and will be held on Tuesdays at 10am and by appointment.|
We recommend you take the Kettlebell intro class prior to starting regular KB classes. This is your chance to see what Kettlebell training is all about.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
1. Alt-Swings 20sec on/ 10 sec off X 7.
2. Squat-Press 20sec on / 10 sec off x 7.
Circuit: 1min on / 30 sec off.
1. 2KB Thrusters
2. Med-Ball Slams/ Hammer Drills
3. Jumping Lunges
5. Pull-Ups/ Body Weight Rows on Rings
6. Battling Ropes
Monday, January 25, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
|Nice day today, lets take our training outside!|
Walking the Kettlebells.
For this workout start with two KBs on the start line. Do your first set of walking Swings, as soon as you are done jog back to your other KB and walk-swing it for the same reps. Do the same for the lunges.
1. Walking 2 hand KB Swings-10x2
2. 1KB Racked(L) Lunges 5each leg(repeat on right)
3. 2KB Clean & Press- 7
Finisher: 10min 2KB Bear Crawl
Monday, January 18, 2010
No training program is complete with out proper nutrition. Here is a quick list of good foods to fuel your body. Don't waste your money on "magic" pills, use it to buy real food!
(Avoid products high in sugar, white starch, & sodium)
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
|This weeks workout.|
1. Swings 15L/15R X5
2. 2KB Squats- 20sec on/10sec off X5
3. 2KB Clean & Press- 20sec on/ 10sec off X5
4. 2KB Bent Rows- 20sec on/ 10sec off X5
Circuit: (1min on / 30sec off) x2
1. Med ball Slams
2. KB Ab Crusher
3. Olympic Ring Push ups
4. Pull ups
5. Battling Ropes
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
|It's been really cold, especially for us Texans, so this workout is short and sweet!|
1. KB Snatches; 5sets of 10 reps each arm(32kg)
2. 2KB Squat 5sets of 5 reps (go heavy!)
3 2KB Clean & Press 5sets of 5 reps (heavy)
4. 2KB Bent Rows 5sets of 5 reps (heavy)
Finisher:L side Plank, R side plank, & Reg Ab Plank; 1min each side.(20-30sec brk between sets)
Thursday, January 7, 2010
This weeks workout....here we go!
(1min on/ 30sec off)
1. KB Swings 15L/15R (72lbs/32kg KB)
2. Battling Ropes (1min)
3. Box jumps (24in. box)(1min)
4. Alternating Hammers (1min)
5. Olympic ring push ups (1min)
6. KB Ab crusher (1min)
(repeat 3x. 1min brk after each round)
Finisher: Tire Flips= 8flips, 15sec brk (3x)